I was very anxious about doing the re-shoot because I knew I had to make sure everything I do right or wrong in the first week I had to repeat in the second week. I think that both images looked the same and I did really
well to achieve an image with good continuity. I felt the hair in the second
image was a lot more curly and wild. There was more buoyancy in the hair, but I
think this was due to the cleanliness of the hair. Obviously there was a clear
difference in the image quality because the second shoot was done in a studio
so it adjusts the colours of the skin. I felt the sharpness of the cupids bow
was better in the first image, it was more rounded in the second image. I felt
the design was a little bit plain compared to what I am used to. But I think
that the blush was washed out so it makes the model look paler. If I were to do
it again I would create a pinker cheek and try to subtly contour so that the
image still looks historical.


No comments:
Post a Comment