Based on my moodboard this is the face chart that I created. It was hard to demonstrate the two different images that I want to create but I thought splitting the face down the centre was the best way to show that. I wanted to keep the make-up really simple for the plain image, just because there would be so much emphasis on the hair. Also with both images up against each other I didn't want it to look too busy. So I have kept a really simple design like the one I used for Anita Berber but insteda I have covered the lips in hundreds and thousands because Sally is every so sickly.
I think the hair has to be my favourite part about the whole design. It is the most powerful hair I have decided to go for. But I think it will really contrast with the simplicity of the make-up. I have to say I love creating corn rows and now I finally have the chance. But I used my historical to contemporary collage image as my inspiration because I wanted lots of colour and small plaits which I have gone with in this design. The back of the hair will need to be curled around a pin or crimped but I am yet to give it a go...


No comments:
Post a Comment